Friday

Scenes form downtown Asheville

Lately I have been spending a lot of time in front of the computer, editing, emailing, and doing research. All of these things are necessary for me to do in order to maintain my business and the development of Boys To Men Asheville and I need to keep my sanity, so I have been forcing myself to put the mouse down and go and shoot for an hour or two.
The following images are from 3 different days that I looked out my studio window and said "Wow, it's too nice outside to sit here anymore!" and went and shot some images around downtown.
I am putting together images in preparation of making cards and small prints to sell during the Holidays (if I can get it all in order) so I would love to hear some feedback.

Hope you enjoy the images.

Jon

Photobucket
Tired

Photobucket
Asheville Commute

Photobucket
Wisdom in his stare

Photobucket
Moped

Photobucket
Nature finds a way

Photobucket
Society's reflection

Photobucket
Sometimes

Photobucket
Light and Heavy

Photobucket
Purple Mountain's Majesty

Photobucket
Relics

Photobucket
Round and Blue

Photobucket
Round we go

Photobucket
Moving in place

Photobucket
City Hall

Photobucket
Charmed moments

Photobucket
Back of the bus

Photobucket
Light Shadow

Photobucket
Yellow window

Photobucket
Plug In

Photobucket
Pay Up

Photobucket
Remember to leave something for them...

Photobucket
Bare Beauty

Photobucket
Who is holding up who?

Photobucket
Art and Metal

Photobucket
Self Portrait

Photobucket
Fan Blew

Photobucket
Hello Lamp post...

Photobucket
Light Lines

Photobucket
Garage with a view

Photobucket
Golden Afternoon

Photobucket
Aspire

Photobucket
Your table is red

Photobucket
Health and Safety

Photobucket
Colorful get-a-round

Photobucket
Spicy

No comments: