Friday

Max and Lindsey

A week and a half ago I got a chance to go down to the Piedmont to visit with some dear friends of mine from college. They have just had their second child, a little girl named Lindsey who is absolutely gorgeous. ( I think the pictures will speak for themselves) I had so much fun with all of them and going to the pool brought back such wonderful memories of my own childhood when my only concern was how long I could stay in the pool until I turned into a complete prune. If life could only go back to being so care-free.
Their first child, Max, is already becoming a little man, his personality shining through all of his expressions, and I tell you, he has plenty of them!

Here are a couple of my favorite images from my visit.

Love you guys!



Photobucket
Max's eyes say so much already.

Photobucket
Miss Lindsey... I wasn't lying about the eyes... was I?

Photobucket
Dad and his little girl... too cute.

Photobucket
One thing learned during my visit... Lindsey is not a big fan of carrots.

Photobucket
Rockin out with the toothbrush microphone!

Photobucket
"Hey buddy... Is that an expensive camera you brought into my bath tub... can I see it?!"

No comments: