Thursday

Think No Freezing Rain...

So here I am on the eve of the WNC Magazine Bridal Party. I am excited to be participating, this is sure to be a great event! WNC Magazine said they have been selling tickets like mad, so it sounds like we will have a great turn out.. as long as Mother Nature cuts us a little slack. Looks like we could have some freezing rain first thing in the morning, then it should warm up enough that it will be just a light drizzle.. not too much to keep people away. 

In preparation for the show and with the new year, I have launched a new website with new images and a new style. Please drop by and check it out! www.jonleidelphotography.com 

I hope to see some of you at tomorrow night's event! Stop by my table and Ill shoot a couple of shots with you and your loved one. 

Stay warm!

No comments: