Monday

I want one of these!

Ok, I have been a mac user since 2000-01, in fact my first computer was an Apple IIE back in the day. I used PCs for a while, but luckily came to my senses in 2000. I love Macs. I have a G5 with 9 GB of Ram, Dual 21 inch Cinema Displays, a 24 inch IMac, and a laptop... oh, and an IPhone. That being said... 
HOLY COW I want an iPad. This device is beautiful. For those of you who may not know what I am talking about... watch the video here.
Apple has out done themselves this time... they have created a new type of device that will certainly change they way we think of portable computing. 
The I Pad surfs the web on WiFI or 3G...
Gets your email
Holds your contacts
Has your appointments
Holds All your music
Views your videos
Shares and shows your photos
Does word Processing
Does Spread Sheets
Makes the Kindle look like a coloring book
Allows you access to I tunes for music and video, the App store for over 140,000 apps and gives you access to I Books, Apple's new online Book store. 
All this for $499!  


Ye Haw!  I cant wait to see this in person. 1.5 lbs, 10 hours of battery, less than a 1/2 inch thick, full touch screen for everything. It looks like a beautiful and efficient way to show images to customers, plus read on the plane, get my email, keep my appointments and play games. When I think that Amazon wants $299 for a Kindle and all that is is a gray and black screen for books... I think this is a sweet deal. Go Steve Jobs! 
I heart Mac. What can I say? :)


No comments: