Thursday

WNC Magazine Artist Profile

Hey Everyone,

I am excited and honored to be the artist profiled in this month's issue of WNC magazine. As July is their music issue, they called me up in May to do an interview with me for my involvement in the music scene here in Asheville. The interview and the images can be found on page 26.
I must say that that the entire experience has been wonderful... from the interviewer, J. Hansburg, to the editors and art director and everyone in between the folks at WNC magazine are a joy to work with. Big thanks to Melissa, Brian and Matt for all of their efforts and support.
It still catches me in a certain spot in my heart to see my images on the pages of a magazine that I read on a regular basis, especially one of the caliber of WNC Magazine. I hope I never get used to that. :)
In addition to the article, my images can be found accompanying the "Sound Advice" article on page 52 and again in the "Fete Set" on page 92.
Please support this wonderful magazine and drop by a newsstand and pick one up, it looks great on the coffee table, especially open to page 26.

Thanks to all for your continued support, I hope to see you all through my lens soon.

Jon

Link to WNC Magazine article

No comments: