Tuesday

Working with a Model

Hello again,

As I realized the many shoots I have done without posting, I am taking some time to post some of my recent work.
I love photography and I am continually looking to add to my portfolio and develop my skills. I do this by branching out of my comfort zone and shooting scenes that I would not have normally shot 6 months or a year ago. Enter Trecy.
Trecy is a friend of a very close friend of mine and a beautiful model. She and I had coffee recently and hit it off immediately! We brainstormed on some shoots we both wanted to do and have started working on that list. The building where I have my studio has a great 1920-40's feel to some aspects of it and Trecy and I decided we would start with a film-noir inspired shoot.
The idea here being a heroine looking for her salvation. She does not know where that is, yet she feels drawn to the door she stands in front of. Some of the shots, she is fearful she is being pursued, others she is confident she is in the right place, yet others she is inviting her hero to join her.
Hope you like the shots, more to come as Trecy and I work on the list of ideas we have.
Cheers,
J

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: