Tuesday

Pictures of Lily!

Ahhh, Lily. What a fun little girl Miss Lily is. From the moment I walked into her house, she had me playing with all of the wonderful toys she has, from her rocking horse to her bouncy balls I could barely keep up with her. I chased Lily all over her house, from room to room watching her eyes light up as the "peep-peeps" (birds) went by the window, stopping only for a second to give the dog a kiss. Lily also showed me some of her beautiful dance moves in her play room and I was lucky enough to see her in her tu-tu, which, was possibly the cutest thing ever! Despite being a little gray outside, it was all sunny and full of energy inside with this energetic little girl. Thank you Kelly, for giving me the opportunity to come spend some time with you and your little angel!

Here are some of my favorite images from my afternoon with Lily.

Photobucket
I love the light form the window in Lily's playroom.

Photobucket
Playing a little hade and seek with Lily's favorite blanky.

Photobucket
Lily and her favorite toy from Daddy, her riding horsey.

Photobucket
Check out those fly dance moves!

Photobucket
I love the "Oh Boy!" face, that is too cute.

No comments: