Tuesday

Chambers Transportation

Greetings from the winter wonderland of Asheville!  I hope everyone is staying warm and safe this winter.
Back in July, I was contacted by Chambers Transportation in Charlotte, N.C. to capture images of their big rigs on the road here in the mountains. Ryan Chambers wanted to update his website and marketing materials with more stylish images of his new rigs. I posted some of the images from that shoot on my blog in July (here is the link).
Ryan contacted me yesterday, the proud parent of a new website with the images from our shoot. Please take a moment to visit ChambersTransport.com to see the images and view what I think is one of the coolest trucking websites I have seen.
Congratulations Ryan on your new site! I am glad to have been a part of this makeover for you and your company.
More posts coming soon!

No comments: