Tuesday

Sabrina and Rob

It is a real blessing in my line of work to be able to shoot someone's wedding then have the gift of being able to shoot images of them during pregnancy and on to pictures of their children. I shot Sabrina and Rob's wedding in June of 2008 and now, here we are closing out 2009 and Sabrina contacted me to do a maternity shoot and I was thrilled. 
I spent some time talking with Rob and Sabrina about what they were looking for in the way of images before they came to the studio. They expressed to me that they wanted classic black and whites with simple poses, something understated that displayed their love and showed Sabrina in her beauty as a pregnant woman. 
The soon to be parents came by my studio after their work day last week and we started shooting. During the shoot, we laughed a lot and saw the baby moving around and we concluded that the baby was having as much fun as we were. Rob and Sabrina are so wonderfully in love with one another, they are a joy to be around. Their love shines so brightly that it infects all those around them.
Here are some of the images from their shoot. I think Sabrina is radiating as many pregnant women do this close to the birth...
Thanks so much Sabrina and Rob for including me in this wonderful time in your lives... I can't wait to meet the little person in a couple of weeks!
 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: